By Guest Blogger Dana from chocolateandsunshine.com
First, let me tell you what I discovered about Here Today as this was my first visit and definitely not my last! They are very contemporary, fun, boutique-style shops with a very quirky mix of merchandise.
While at Here Today, I decided upon a spa-like retreat with a springtime refresh for my bathroom. I prefer classic pieces that are timeless and would, of course, be comfortable and pretty. I’m focusing on the small updates that any of us can complete to breathe some new life into a tired-looking space. Someday soon, it will be updated with new vanities, tile, and shower doors, but until then, a $50.00 fix will have to do.
Here are my finds from Here Today:
- A sweet wall clock ended up in my cart for the very low cost of $9.99. I’m a huge fan of vintage or vintage-like items and this clock is perfect.
- I came upon a stack of incredibly soft, white foam bath mats, which is now in front of the shower doors in my bathroom.
- A $2.99 bamboo mat also made it into my cart. Spa-like? Yes. I added the bamboo bath mat in front of the sink for texture and comfort.
- I purchased 3 plush white, large bath towels because white towels are associated with spas.
- I found this pretty blue Tri-Scented Candle that has the scent of summer. It’s now on my vanity and I love it. I don’t even have to light it and I catch a moment of my feet standing in the sand on a beach somewhere whenever I walk into this space. Candles in spas, too, right?
- Spas also feature fresh flowers. FYI, Here Today, also has a selection of artificial flower stems. But, in this case, I just raided my vase collection for a trio of assorted glass containers to hold fresh lilies left-over from an Easter bouquet. You will soon be able to cut a few stems from your own gardens or even some greenery from your yard.
I enjoyed shopping at Here Today! I would love to see what you discover at Here Today and how you use those items in your own home. Read my full article here and stay tuned for some of my additional finds on my next Here Today shopping trip!